A Global Trading Company located in the Seattle WA area is searching for Japanese/English Accounting Assistant Manager
Responsibilities as Japanese/English Accounting Assistant Manager
· Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
· Monitor all entries into the system to make sure accurate financial statements will be generated.
· Participate in annual audit. (provide requested documents to auditor in timely manner)
· Making sure daily payment checks are issued and mailed without error.
· Resolve vendor inquiries.
· Ensure month-end closing process is complete in timely manner.
· Monitor monthly accrued expenses for all Departments.
· Monitor customer credit limit and A/R balance to ensure timely payments.
Requirements for Japanese/English Accounting Assistant Manager
· MUST be able to speak and understand business level of Japanese and English
· Some Accounting Experience is a big plus (AP/AR)
· Strong knowledge and experience of manufacturing processes and procedures is preferred
· Good Communication skills (Speaking/Writing/Reading)
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food, Logistics, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of You to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
Please visit our website at www.activ8usjp.com>>> Click “Job Seekers” to see more jobs!!!
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification- some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.