1. Responsible for the Logistics operation. Activities include, setting goals, handling day-to-day management activities and interfacing with customers.
2. Overseas and ensures compliance of trucking operation regulations and safety issue. Organize quarterly safety meeting.
3. Assist to develop and ensure branch’s budgets.
4. Recruit the drivers and maintain close relationship with them.
5. Manage transportation equipment.
6. Maintain vendor relationship.
7. Responsible for account receivable for branch sales.
8. Establish solid manner for the trucking brokerage business.
9. Develops proposal/contract/rate quotation.
10. Bring any business opportunity which will fit to companies’ operation.
Associate’s degree from College or university; four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Experience (Years)||3 - 5 Years of related experience|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.