Our Vancouver office works with many global companies in Canada. A global IT Company located in Vancouver is searching for Bilingual (Mandarin. English) On call Help Desk Personnel.
This position will not support visa sponsorships.
This position will not support relocation cost.
Strong Mandarin written and verbal skills.
Minimum 2-year availability please.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– To provide exceptional customer service and technical support to clients for both software and hardware in multiple client environments
– Front line end-user support, answering calls, emails and automated tickets
– Provide friendly and professional onsite support
– Maintaining accurate and detailed documentation
• Excellent customer service and inter-personal skills and experience
• Experience working in hospitality is an asset
• Experience with IT projects, specifically for small businesses
• Active Directory knowledge/experience applicable to small business networks
• Strong hardware knowledge and experience in building, imaging and troubleshooting Windows and backing up/restoring user profiles, data and applications.
• Strong foundation with hardware, software and networking/connectivity
• Passion for technology and continuing education
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professional presentation
• Excellent interpersonal skills/ relationship building skills
• Ability to learn and improve and solve problems