We are currently looking for instructors to teach English to English as a Second Language students. Do you have an interest in Asian culture and working with Asian people? Are you able to commit to at least one year working abroad? Then we insist you continue reading!
The corporations we are working with have schools all around Japan and China and you will be teaching a wide range of students from kids to adults.
Please apply with your most updated MS Word resume.
Direct applicants only.
We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
Responsibilities of English Language Instructor:
– Teach students using an established curriculum
– Evaluate students’ performance, pronunciation, grammar, language ability, etc.
– Complete daily teaching records, reports
– Must be available to work 8 hours per day (branch hours vary but typically open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
– Attend required meetings, seminars and activities
Requirements of English Language Instructor:
– Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and all of your education must be completed in English.
– Must have at least 3 months of post-graduation working experience in teaching, mentoring, tutoring, or coaching.
– Must be able to start working in Japan or China within the next three months.
– Must be able to arrange own transportation to and from Japan or China.
– Must be able to speak, read, write in English with a high level of grammatical efficiency
– Must be able to work for a minimum of one year
– TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA experience (at least 120 hours) or equivalent certificate is favorable
– Must be flexible, enthusiastic, energetic and patient
– All of your education (12 years minimum of primary and secondary education) must be completed in an English language setting
– Completion bonus to qualified instructors
– Previous teaching experience is preferred
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
|Location||Japan or China|
|Position||English Language Instructor|
|Job Order Number||20088|
|Experience (Years)||3 months|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.