• Establish relations with new and previous customers
• Travel to customer locations
• Understand specifications for products for customer design assistance
• Create data, budgets, and reports regarding sales and marketing activity.
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Must be able to travel
• Must be able to communicate fluently in both Japanese/ English
• Must have excellent presentation skills
• Experience with working in a Japanese related environment is a plus
• Some engineering knowledge is a plus
Direct applicants only
We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
|Job Order Number||25075|