We are looking for a full-time, permanent Recruitment Specialist in our Vancouver office.
Duties will include:
– Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
– Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
– Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews and arrange transfers, redeployment and placement of personnel
– Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions
– Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
– Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
Required skills and experiences:
– Relevant university degree
– 3 years’ experience as a recruiter
– Experience working as a recruiter with Japanese companies, including understanding Japanese business culture
Work Location: Suite 728 – 602 W. Hastings St., Vancouver BC
Compensation: $24.04/hour, 40 hrs/week, 10 days paid vacation. Performance based bonuses possible.
Benefits: Extended medical, dental (80%)
|Language||Excellent communication skills in English|
|Experience (Years)||3 years|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.