A Japanese manufacturing company located in Vancouver BC is looking for BL (Japanese/English) warehouse/Inventory control Associate.
• Coordinating activities surrounding our warehouse operations. We look to you to organize the warehouse physical space as well as organize and keep “up to date” inventory listings of the merchandise held there.
• Regular communication of inventory.
• Movement in/out of the warehouse.
• Pulling product from warehouse, securing it on pallets and coordinating shipments to our stores.
• Coordinating store splits of our Imported Container product.
• Creating invoices
• Good health and strength are extremely important as some heavy lifting is involved and there are physical demands of the job
• Operate forklift is a big plus
|Position||BL (Japanese/English) warehouse/Inventory control Associate.|
|Job Order Number||26157|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.