An International automotive Parts Manufacturer is now seeking a dedicated 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician near Durham, NC.
Please reply with your most recent resume in an MS Word Document.
Responsibilities for Maintenance Technician – Automotive Parts :
– Repair, maintain and troubleshoot paint systems and line equipment
– Robot maintenance including preventative maintenance
– Perform mechanic skills such as mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic
– Program, install and troubleshoot PLC
– Ensure all machinery and equipment are properly maintained and are operating efficiently
– Follow ISO standards and procedures
– Other duties are assigned as required
Requirements for Maintenance Technician – Automotive Parts :
– At least 2 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably in automotive
– Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
– Experience with PLC
– Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
– Be able to manage multiple tasks
– Good leadership and communication skills (Speaking/Writing/Reading)
– While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands
This position is required to work in a manufacturing environment facility. When in the plant, the worker is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Hard hats, steel toe safety shoes, and safety glasses are required in all production areas.
If you have any questions, please contact Atlanta office!
|Position||Quality Team Leader|
|Job Order Number||25353|