A global manufacturer is seeking a motivated Japanese English Bilingual Administrative Assistant to join their group in the suburbs of Nashville, TN.
Responsibilities for Japanese English Bilingual Administrative Assistant
• Data entry of inventory, shipping and receiving related information
• Insure data is accurate, troubleshoot and edit as necessary
• Assist in general administrative tasks such as; answering phone calls and directing them, documentation filing, meeting room arrangements, and etc.
• Other duties would be assigned
Requirements for Japanese English Bilingual Administrative Assistant
• Excellent communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking)
• Microsoft software skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Detail oriented and strong with numbers
• Must be able to work up to 30 hours a week
• Must have High School Degree or Higher
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
|Salary||depends on experience|
|Position||Japanese English bilingual Administrator|
|Job Order Number||TN/HT/26078|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.