International Automotive Parts Manufacture is seeking an experienced New Business Development / Account Manager near Nashville, TN area.
Please reply to this posting from the link below with your MS Word resume.
Job Description for this New Business Development / Account Representative – Automotive Parts:
• B2B sales or Account Representative experience of Industrial Equipment Parts
• Visit new and existing clients to build and maintain good business relationship
• Utilize existing network to generate and develop new customer accounts to increase sales
• Perform presentations and demonstrations of company products for clients better understanding
• Communicate with customers via phone calls, email, etc with excellent follow up skills
• Prepare and provide quotes to customers and negotiate prices and contracts to maximize company’s profit
• Process sale reports and data, and analyze for positive results
• Maintain accurate records such as sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices and other documents
• Research the market, price, and sales analysis
• Maintain and repair their products at clients’ facilities if they need it
• Other job duties are assigned as required
Requirements for this New Business Development / Account Representative – Automotive Parts:
• NO VISA SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably Business Administration or Engineering related disciplines)
• 3 – 7 years’ business-to-business (B2B) sales of industrial equipment parts experience
• Excellent communication skills (Speak, Read, and Write)
• Strong negotiation skills- Proficient in Computer Skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Be able to travel up to 60%
• Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
• While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
If you have any questions, please contact Atlanta office!
|Position||New Business Development / Account Manager|
|Job Order Number||25298|