• Establish relations with new and previous customers
• Intelligently communicate with other Engineers
• Travel to customer locations and prepare reports and compile data
• Make presentations to and attend meetings with client managers and engineers.
• Understand specifications for products for customer design assistance
• Create data, budgets, and reports regarding sales and marketing activity.
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Must be able to travel
• Experience with customer interaction/service preferred
• Must have excellent presentation skills
• Experience with working in a Japanese related environment is a plus
• Some engineering knowledge is a plus
• Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
• This position will not support visa sponsorship
• Direct applicants only
• We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
|Location||Arlington Heights, IL|
|Job Order Number||26174|