An international manufacturing corporation in the Rockford, IL area is searching for a Mid-level Maintenance Technician to do a variety of work in maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting in the field to support their maintenance office.
• Install, repair and do preventive maintenance on machines in the field
• Troubleshooting and customer support over the phone
• Follow a predictive maintenance schedule.
• Emergency equipment repair and troubleshooting.
• Write instruction manuals and procedures for new machines
• Repairing and testing of defective parts
• Quality Control
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
• Associate’s Degree or Professional Certification in Mechanical/Machine Technician or related fields preferred.
• 1-5 years’ experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Automated or Automotive equipment experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Electronic Parts / Mechanical systems.
• Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
• Able to travel on short notice both domestic and regionally
• Able to work nights and weekends as requested.
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs and perform regular physical activity
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
• This position will not support visa sponsorships
• This position will not support relocation costs
• Direct applicants only via Monster.com
• We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
|Salary||$14-$25/hour (Depending on Experience and Capabilities)|
|Position||Field Service Technician|
|Job Order Number||25015|