A global manufacturing corporation in the northwest Chicago Suburb area is searching for a Mid-level Maintenance Technician to do a variety of work in maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting in the field.
• Perform routine, preventative, and emergency maintenance and repair on Plastic and Injection Molding equipment.
• Frequent traveling to client locations, some out of state traveling may be required
• Follow a predictive maintenance schedule.
• Emergency equipment repair and troubleshooting.
• Normally working Monday-Friday, but occasional weekend work may be required as well.
• Associate’s Degree or Professional Certification in Electric/Machine Technician or related fields.
• Experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Automated or Automotive equipment experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Electronic Parts / Mechanical systems.
• Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
• Able to travel on short notice both domestic and regionally
• Able to work nights and weekends as requested.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs and perform regular physical activity such as walking, carrying, sitting, standing, and crouching
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License
• This position will not support visa sponsorships
• This position will not support relocation costs
• Direct applicants only via Monster.com
• We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
|Salary||$52k to $65 depending on qualifications and experience|
|Position||Field Service Engineer|
|Job Order Number||26767|