A global manufacturing corporation in the Northeastern United States area is searching for Regional Sales candidates to develop and expand business opportunities with an assigned territory.
• Promote sales of the high precision gearing product line in a defined geographical territory, with emphasis on finding and developing new machine builder accounts.
• Travel roughly 50% of the time.
• Increase market share and exceed established sales targets by calling on a select group of OEM, distributor and strategic end user accounts.
• Develop and implement a strategic sales and marketing plan for the region. Determine appropriate channel strategy for short and long term projects based on size and scope
• Represent the company at various trade shows, conferences and distributor events. Provide training where necessary.
• Complete timely and accurate reports, including key account activity, sales forecasts, quote pipeline and expenses.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (ME or EE) or Marketing/Business Administration combined with at least three years of industrial automation sales experience
• Three or more years of direct sales to large OEMs and motion control distributors.
• Strong technical background in the motion control industry, including the function and usage of servomotors, precision gearboxes and/or other ancillary motion control products. Weaving, Knitting, or textile machinery experience also preferred.
• Solid understanding of servo system sizing (mechanical and electrical), with the ability to guide a customer to the best solution.
• Fluent English both spoken and written; good communication skills. Ability to interact with persons of all levels of staff and management and diverse backgrounds Able to travel on short notice both domestic and regionally
• Able to lift up to 25 lbs and perform regular physical activity such as walking, carrying, sitting, standing, and crouching
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License
• This position will not support visa sponsorships
• This position will not support relocation costs
• Direct applicants only via this online posting
• We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
|Location||Northeast U.S. (Home Office)|
|Salary||Up to $80k base plus commission|
|Position||Regional Sales Manger|
|Job Order Number||25962|