• Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
• Maintain accounting record and reconciliations & physical inventory
• Maintain/post records to the general ledger
• Handle accounts receivable/accounts payable, balance sheet reconciliation, etc.
• Responsible for special projects as assigned
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management
• Must have at least an Associate’s Degree in accounting or experience in related industry
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities, work under pressure within established time constraints, and meet deadlines and objectives.
• Excellent problem solving, customer service, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Effectively be able to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and employees.
• Possess positive attitude with ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• Solid PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
|Position||Mid-Senior Level Accountant|
|Job Order Number||(IN/SK2/25034/26134)|
|Experience (Years)||3-5 years+|