We are currently looking for Japanese / English Bilingual New Business Development / Account Representative to join a global company in Newark, NJ to help maintaining and growing their business capability.
Responsibility for Japanese /English Bilingual New Business Development / Sales Representative:
• Maintain relationship with existing clients
• Increase sales activities by acquiring new clients
• Negotiate with clients when it comes to asking price or minor alternations to product quality and quantity
• Sales activity includes both domestic and international
• Coordinate and order international sales activities
• Maintain accurate records such as sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices and other documents
• Communicate and report with/to upper management
• Other duties assigned
Requirement for Japanese / English Bilingual New Business Development / Sales Representative:
• Must have AT LEAST a 2 year degree
• Must be fluent in Japanese AND English
• MUST have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Excellent communication skill (speaking, reading and writing)
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
Work environment will include manufacturing plants, distributor facilities and offices. Thus, while performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 50 pounds, lift in excess of 50 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
Please reply to this posting from the link below with your MS Word resume.
If you have any questions, please contact Atlanta office!
|Position||Japanese / English Bilingual New Business Development / Account Manager|
|Language||Japanese / English|
|Job Order Number||26286|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.