A Global Tier-1 Automotive Parts manufacturing company supplying out to major automotive manufacturers is in need of an Outside Sales Representative to work from Knoxville, TN. They are an international company with growing opportunities.
Please reply with your most recent resume in an MS Word document.
Requirements for Japanese/English Language Bilingual Outside Sales :
• Must have Bachelor’s degree (in Business or Engineering discipline)
• Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in outside sales / Sales Engineer
• Must have experience selling machinery or automotive parts on B2B basis
• Requires Sales or B2B Customer Service experience in the automotive/manufacturing field
• Must have strong negotiation skills
• Must have excellent communication skills (Speak, Read, and Write)
• Experience training other salespersons in the company
• Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record
• Must have strong Mathematical Skills
• Must be organized and be able to act under pressure.
• Must be flexible with schedule (travel frequently in Tennessee and Mississippi)
• Ability to speak Japanese or other 2nd language is a Big Plus.
• While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision
Summary of Responsibilities Japanese/English Language Bilingual Outside Sales :
• Establish new accounts and maintain existing accounts, through prospective phone calls and visits
• Identify customer, estimate potential sales, and develop sales strategy which will achieve goals in sales and profitability
• Negotiate prices and contracts to maximize client’s profit
• Maintain favorable business relationships with customers
• Train and support new Sales reps and customer service reps
• Provide services information via phone and/or e-mail in a timely and accurate manner
• Act as a liaison between customers and the company to help solve technical issues regarding products
• Prepare quotations and negotiate PO, Term and conditions to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
• Research the market, price, and sales analysis
• Manage sales growth in North America.
• Prepare and plan sales strategy and identify potential and targeting markets.
• Develop and support total customer satisfaction for continuous business.
• Other job duties are assigned as required
Compensation: Salary – (DOE $55K-70K straight base)
-Knoxville, TN –
“Direct applicants only.”
“We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.”
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates
|Position||Japanese Language Bilingual Outside Sales 営業 – Tier-1 Automotive|