A Japanese manufacturing company is looking for enthusiastic Maintenance Technician to support their production.
– Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment and facilities.
– Schedule repairs and maintenance in order to minimize production interruptions and downtime.
– Follow a predictive maintenance schedule.
– Emergency equipment repair and troubleshooting.
– Equipment and facility electrical maintenance.
– Pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical maintenance on equipment. Welding when required.
– Maintain storeroom and spare parts inventory level to prevent critical breakdowns.
– Develop and document training for manufacturing equipment processes to ensure proper training procedures.
– Ensure plant and OSHA safety requirements, goals, and facility support is met.
– Coordinate with other departments to ensure EPA compliance.
– Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
– Must have at least an Associate’s Degree or Professional Certification in Electric/Machine Technician or related fields.
– 5-10 years’ experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Automotive experience strongly preferred.
– Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, PLC logic, and machine tools
– Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
– Able to travel on short notice both domestic and internationally
– Able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
– Able to lift up to 30 lbs
– This position will not support visa sponsorships
– This position will not support relocation costs
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Job Type: Full-time