One of our client is seeking a Japanese / English Bilingual Accountant / Finance Analyst in Nashville, TN area!!!
Responsibilities for Japanese / English Bilingual Accountant / Financial Analyst:
· Keep accurate records of Account Receivable and Account Payable
· Manage and process employee payroll
· Maintain all bookkeeping, documents and legal forms in an organized manner
· Prepare and submit Weekly/Monthly Financial report to manager
· Other duties are as assigned
Requirements for Japanese / English Bilingual Accountant / Financial Analyst:
· Must have Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting
· Japanese language skills (read, speak and write)
· 1+ year of experience in Account payable / Account Receivable is plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Has excellent problem-solving skills
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification – some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our clients. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
|Job Order Number||26429|