An International Automotive Parts Manufacture is currently looking for a Japanese/English Interpreter/Translator in the Nashville and Memphis suburbs.
Duties for Japanese/English Bilingual Translator / Interpreter:
• Manage all aspects of translation, proofreading and interpretation in English and Japanese
• Translate technical and administrative documents both in English and Japanese
• Ensure the finished translated materials are preserving the tone and intent of the original document in the similar original source format
• Assist Executives and cross-functional teams communicating with clients and vendors in both verbal and written English/Japanese
• Work closely with teams to ensure accuracy and integrity of translations
• Other duties as required
Requirements for Japanese/English Bilingual Translator / Interpreter:
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline with minimum 1 years of professional experience in translation, proofreading, and interpretation (Japanese/English)
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must) and DTP/template formatting
• Experience in simultaneous interpretation is a plus
• Ability to travel for off-site meetings
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
**Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Position||Japanese English Bilingual Translator Interpreter|
|Job Order Number||TN/HT/26752|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.