An International Accounting firm corporation in the Northern Boston area is searching for a Japanese-English Bilingual Entry Level Accountant.
• Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
• Must have at least an Bachelor Degree in accounting or experience in related industry
• Excellent problem solving, customer service, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Effectively be able to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and employees.
• Possess positive attitude with ability to work individually and as part of a team. • Solid PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Must have excellent communication skill in written/verbal Japanese and English.
**This position will not support relocation costs**
**This position will not support VISA sponsorship**
**Direct applicants only**
**We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters**
|Position||Japanese-English Bilingual Entry Level Accountant|
|Job Order Number||26564|