• Attend meetings to learn about services, skills, etc.
• Perform administrative roles, including date entry, maintaining records, etc.
• Manage a large volume of emails (Japanese & English)
• Use MS (Excel sheet, files, etc.) to maintain information
• Other duties required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Must speak Native level in Japanese
• Must have computer skills, including Excel, Work, etc.
• Have great communication skills and professional manner
• Has chance to build a career as an Insurance Agent (Company has support for Property/ Casualty Insurance Agent License)
|Location||New York, Torrance|
|Position||Japanese & English Bilingual Insurance Administrator|