An international logistics company in the Columbus, OH area is looking for Dispatchers to join their team.
– Minimum of High School diploma (or GED) OR at LEAST 5 years of experience in dispatching
– AT LEAST 2 years of dispatching experience with diploma (or GED)
– Must be able to work a flexible schedule (with or without advance notice)
***2 shifts are available–1st shift Dispatcher (07:30a – 04:00p) and a 2nd shift Dispatcher (03:30p – 11:30p)***
THIS IS A TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITION.
– Must be able to work responsibly, effectively, and independently when needed
– Teamwork skills are KEY!
– Must be flexible and be able to work under a multicultural environment
– Work on schedules for drop-offs/pick-ups
– Keep track of schedules for trucks to be sure they are being used at maximum efficiency
– Check on deliveries and ensure that customers are satisfied
– Establish and cultivate a good working relationship with both company drivers and customers
– Ensure company and federal guidelines/regulations are met/followed
– Communicate with customers to open new orders and verify that old ones have been completed
– Work on invoicing and billing
– Other tasks that may be assigned
This position will not support relocation costs
Direct applicants only…we do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
• Location: Columbus, OH
• Compensation: $19-$20/hr
|Job Order Number||27102|