An international automotive supplier in Northeastern Indiana is looking for experienced maintenance technicians.
– Minimum of high school diploma
– At least 1 year of experience in an equipment maintenance position
– Solid machining, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical skills a MUST
– Experience with die maintenance (casting) HIGHLY DESIRABLE
– ***CURRENT NEED FOR ALL SHIFTS***
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Must be able to work responsibly, effectively, and independently when needed
– Teamwork skills are a MUST!
– Must be flexible and able to work under a multicultural environment
– Comply with safety regulations
– Perform scheduled, unscheduled, and preventative maintenance repairs of production equipment
– Read and interpret wire schematics, blue prints, equipment manuals and work orders to perform required planned maintenance and service
– Run diagnostic tests on equipment to determine what is needed
– Perform other tasks as assigned
This position will not support relocation costs