An International Automotive Parts Manufacturing Company is searching for a dedicated 2nd Shift or 3rd shift Production Team Leader for their plant near Fayetteville, NC area
Please apply with your updated MS Word formatted resume.
Responsibilities of 2nd Shift or 3rd Shift Production Team Leader – Automotive Parts Manufacturing:
– Manage and supervise the activities of workers assigned in production, quality, materials, and maintenance area
– Responsible for achieving production goals and cost objectives
– Develop and implement activities in production area
– Involve in the hiring, training, evaluation, termination, and orientation of production employees
– Prepare schedules, assign work to production staff and oversee the production flow
– Coordinate planning and scheduling of maintenance to equipment, machines, and facilities to minimize downtime
– Ensure on-time delivery of customer orders; analyzes inventory levels to assure on-time shipments
– Other duties are assigned as required
Requirements of 2nd Shift or 3rd Shift Production Team Leader – Automotive Parts Manufacturing:
– MUST have 1-3 years Team lead, supervising experience in Manufacturing environment
– Associate Degree, Bachelor of Science, or Bachelor of Arts preferred but not required and/or 5-10 years of machinery manufacturing, automotive manufacturing production experience
– 3-5 years of leading, supervising or managing experience over multiple departments in an manufacturing environment required
– Strong communication skills ( Speaking / Writing / Reading)
– Knowledge of Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and other manufacturing systems, methods, and standards is Plus
– Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP
– While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision. This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, use hands to handle, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification – some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
|Job Order Number||25142|