A Global Automotive Parts Manufacturing Company, is in need of Tool and Die Maintenance Technician to join them in Jackson, MS area.
Please apply with your resume in an MS Word attachment
Responsibilities – Tool and Die Maintenance Technician – Automotive
• Upkeep planning and scheduling of Tool & Die equipment, Electro-mechanical systems, conveyors and other machinery
• Repair or replace defective parts in addition to adding new parts and/or equipment
• Make necessary adjustments to insure efficient operations
• Be a part of Die Maintenance projects, including preventative and follow-up maintenance
• Set and adjust machine controls according to product specifications, utilizing knowledge of machine operation
• Other job duties are assigned as required
Requirements – Tool and Die Maintenance Technician – Automotive
• Minimum High School Degree required
• Journeyman Tool/Die Maker, plus 5 to 7 years of related manufacturing experience
• Experience working with heavy metal stamping dies. (Progressive, Transfer, and Tandem)
• Experience with Welding (mig/tig/spot/etc .)
• Good mechanical abilities, including experience with hand tools.
• Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, rotate jobs, or shifts.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Successfully complete overhead crane training and maintain license.
• Must be able to keep accurate die maintenance records.
• Work well with others and establish a strong team ethic
• Familiarity with Hydraulics, Pneumatic, Dies, PLCs or other industrial machinery
• Work efficiently within a team environment as well as individually
• Good Communication Skills (Speaking/ Writing/ Reading)
|Job Order Number||27029|