An international Automotive Parts manufacturer in the Jackson, MS area is searching for a dedicated Quality Engineer near Knoxville, TN.
Responsibilities of Quality Engineer – Automotive Parts:
• Interface with Customers to identify any Quality concerns and make visits to customer sites
• Analyze and Investigate Customer Quality concerns and communicate them internally
• Audit production efficiency and product Quality to find areas of concern and improve efficiency
• Initiate PPAP process for New Model Product Lines and design changes
• Support Quality and New Model team with APQP (ANPQP) and FMEA
• Implement Root Cause Analysis and investigate issues with product quality
• Implement countermeasures for quality compromising issues
• Generate reports on quality and customer satisfaction
• Other job duties are assigned as required
Qualifications of Quality Engineer – Automotive Parts:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred, or equivalent experience in Quality Assurance for the Automotive Industry
• Familiarity in working with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc. . . . )
• Experience with PAPP, APQP / ANPQP, FMEA, ISO and TS 16949
• Mathematical aptitude, problem solving skills, and communications skills
This position includes manufacturing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
This position is required to work in a manufacturing environment facility. When in the plant, the worker is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Hard hats, steel toe safety shoes, and safety glasses are required in all production areas.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on the successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
|Job Order Number||25220|