International Manufacture is seeking a Field Service Engineer / Technician (Injection Molding Equipment) in Atlanta, GA area.
Essential Responsibilities of Field Service Engineer / Technician – Injection Molding:
• Provide support on Plastic Injection Molding Machinery during field visits or dispatches
• Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks for Plastic Injection Molding Machines
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions for servicing Plastic Injection Molding Machines
• Produce service reports in a detailed and timely manner
• Create proper documentation of Plastic Injection Molding machine issues and services provided to fix issues
Requirements of Field Service Engineer / Technician – Plastic injection Molding:
• Preferably at least 2 years experience installing, maintaining and repairing Plastic Injection Molding Machines
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service Plastic Injection Molding Machines
• Ability to travel up to 75% of working hours for service calls within Southeast region
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This position includes manufacturing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All job offers are contingent on the successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
|Job Order Number||26396|