A Global Trading Company is looking for a Chinese / English Bilingual Sales Coordinator / Account Manager in Newark, NJ.
Please apply with your most updated MS Word resume.
Responsibilities for Chinese / English Bilingual Sales Coordinator / Account Manager:
– Maintain and develop relationship with existing clients
– Increase business activities by acquiring new clients
– Negotiate with clients when it comes to asking price or minor alternations to product quality and quantity
– Maintain accurate records such as sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices and other documents
– Communicate and report with/to upper management
– Other duties assigned
Requirement for Chinese / English Bilingual Sales Coordinator / Account Manager:
– MUST be fluent in Chinese Mandarin and English (reading, writing, and speaking) without external assistance
– MUST be familiar with Asian culture
– MUST have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
– Strong analytical and mathematical skills
– Work environment will include manufacturing plants, distributor facilities and offices. Thus, while performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 50 pounds, lift in excess of 50 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification – some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our clients. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
|Job Order Number||27061|