Responsibilities and Duties
• Data Entry and Document Arrival Notice
• Make purchase order
• Assisting an accounting team
• Schedule an appointment for a Sales team
• Issue invoices
• Other duties as required
• Excellent communication skills (speaking, reading, and writing) in both English and Japanese
• Prefer at least an Associate’s Degree
• Business Level Japanese language skill (N2 level in Japanese Language Proficiency Test or above)
• 2-3 years’ experience in an office environment is strongly preferred.
• Experience with Data Entry is also preferred
• Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Must be flexible and able to work in a multicultural environment
• Must be able to work responsibly and effectively
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Part-time is welcome
|Location||the West South of Cincinnati, OH|
|Position||Bilingual (Japanese/English) Administrator|
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||27441|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.