An international manufacturing company is looking for a bilingual Japanese/English Sales Representative who has CNC background!
• Interacting with customers and engineers on pre-sale activities including customer visits, evaluation of opportunities, machine and part processing assessments
• Integrating sales and individual activity into our Customer Relationship Management system
• Developing new accounts, servicing existing accounts, and generating new leads to ensure territory is effectively covered and supported
• Creating annual business plans and sales strategies for the territory to meet company sales goals and profitability
• Maintaining involvement on projects, demonstrations and other customer related projects to meet deadlines and budgets
• Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of product lines represented by the company
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
• Experience with CNC machinery preferred.
• Able to communicate in Japanese
• Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be organized with good time management skills.
• Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
• Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
• Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
• Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
This position does not provide visa sponsorship
This position will not support relocation reimbursement.
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
|Location||Elk Grove Village, IL|
|Language||Japanese / English|
|Job Order Number||26331|