We have several Japanese English Bilingual positions available in Atlanta, GA area.
Requirements for Japanese English Bilingual Translator / Administrator: ·
• Business Level Japanese language skill (N2 level in Japanese Language Proficiency Test or above)
• Must have at least High school degree
• 2-3 years’ experience in an office environment is strongly preferred.
• Experience with Data Entry is also preferred
• Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Must be flexible and able to work responsibly and effectively in a multicultural environment
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
|Location||Atlanta, GA area|
|Position||Bilingual Administrative Assistant|
|Language||Japanese / English|
|Job Order Number||(GA/TK)|