An International Japanese Trading Company is looking for Bilingual Account Manager – Japanese and English in Newark, NJ (Full-time, Salary: $38,000)
Responsibilities of Bilingual Account Manager – Japanese and English:
– Seek out business opportunities and manage Sales Projects to Product Launch
– Work aggressively to secure new business and product opportunities.
– Develop and strengthen customer accounts in the Automotive Interiors Industry, ensuring customer satisfaction and service.
– Achieve and maintain specific sales goals to include volumes, pricing, and revenues within the assigned market area.
– Make presentations to Customers and markets on organization, products, and technical capability, service, and market trends.
– Support and manage new and existing customer base through inventory control, handling of customer inquiries, customer complaints and other miscellaneous day-to-day business support functions.
– Identify and secure new business consistent with business strategy.
– Other duties may be assigned
Requirements of Bilingual Account Manager – Japanese and English:
– Bachelor of Arts in Business Administrative, or other related field
– Passion for Outside Sales position
– Fluent in both Japanese and English (speaking, writing, listening)
– A valid Drivers License with a good record
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
|Position||Bilingual Account Manager|
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||NJ/AT2/26256|