An International Automotive Manufacturing company is looking for a Bilingual Production Control Supervisor – Japanese and English in Nashville, TN area (Full-time, Salary, DOE: $60,000)
Responsibilities of Bilingual Production Control Supervisor – Japanese and English:
– Develop methods to improve manufacturing processes to achieve increased productivity, minimize tool costs, increase flexibility and reduction in setup time and product scrap.
– Maintain and refine current operating procedures, equipment and process control procedures, and provide continuous training of floor personnel to facilitate operating efficiencies and costs reductions.
– Manufacturing planning – bringing newly developed piston products and processes into successful and profitable production. Keep abreast of and recommend new piston manufacturing methods/equipment/materials for use in developing new piston market and products opportunities for future.
– Review and recommend appropriate piston equipment repairs and/or design modifications.
– Determine the cause of customer complaints through investigation and experimentation, and suggest and monitor corrective action to eliminate customer performance/quality complaints.
– Other duties may be assigned
Requirements of Bilingual Production Control Supervisor – Japanese and English:
– Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field and APICS Certification preferred
– Strong mathematical and analytical skills
– 3+ years’ experience in a Supervisory/leadership role in an automotive manufacturing environment.
– Good problem-solving skills
– Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple assignments in order to meet deadlines/targets
– Ability to identify and effectively resolve problems
– Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio) and other computer applications/programs
– Knowledge of 5S/TPS policies
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
|Position||Bilingual Production Control Supervisor|
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||TN/AT2/26845|