An international Japanese company is looking for an Entry-Level Bilingual Engineer in Norfolk, VA area (Full-time, Salary: $50,000)
Responsibilities of Entry-Level Bilingual Engineer:
– Assessing project requirements
– Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
– Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
– Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
– Using computer-aided design/modelling software
– Liaising with suppliers
– Undertaking relevant research
– Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
– Presenting designs to managers and clients
– Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
– Writing reports and documentation
– Providing technical advice
– Analyzing and interpreting data.
– Other duties may be assigned
Requirements of Entry-Level Bilingual Engineer:
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
– Excellent communication skills in both English and Japanese (speaking, writing, listening)
– Experience with Data Entry is also preferred·
– Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Must be flexible and able to work in a multicultural environment·
– Must be able to work responsibly and effectively·
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
|Position||Entry-Level Bilingual Engineer|
|Job Order Number||VA/AT2/27161|