An International Manufacturing Company is searching for an Process Engineer – BSME for their facility in Bowling Green, KY . The ideal candidate will be skilled in Manufacturing Automation, Controls, Sensors and Hands-on Equipment Optimization.
Responsibilities of Process Engineer – BSME:
– Implement measures for continuous improvement of production processes including increased Quality, Capacity, and Profit margins
– Collect data on production efficiency such as scrap rate, labor, down time etc.
– Minimize scrap and labor waste by analyzing production data and rectifying source of waste
– Troubleshoot production equipment, processes, and materials
– Train staff on equipment maintenance, operation, safety guidelines, and company rules
– Participate in New Product Development with product trials, modification, and quoting
– Coordinate Downtime Events, process upgrades, and implementing safety procedures
– Procure and fabricate new tooling, production equipment, fixtures, and gages
– Other duties assigned as needed
Requirements of Process Engineer – BSME:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar control systems related field, Advanced degree preferred
– Understanding of Sensors, Robotics, Complex Mechanical designs and various controls for automated systems
– Skilled with programming and troubleshooting PLC, HMI (MMI), and robotic equipment
– Experience with programming and tuning Servo Motors, as well as Electronic Sensors Integration
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work alone or with a team
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates
This position is required to work in a manufacturing environment facility. When in the plant, the worker is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Hard hats, steel toe safety shoes, and safety glasses are required in all production areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
|Location||Bowling Green, KY|
|Job Order Number||KY/AT2/27397|