An International Automotive Parts Manufacturing Company is searching for a dedicated Production Manager for their plant in Jackson, MS.
Please apply with your updated MS Word formatted resume.
Responsibilities of Production Manager – Automotive Parts Manufacturing:
– Analyze and calculate data to determine, develop, or recommend improvements in the day-to-day operations of the materials and productions departments
– Schedule, train, and develop subordinate personnel• Responsible for the successful, cost-efficient operations of the materials and production departments
– Directly supervises the Materials and Production Managers – minimum 50 members
– Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the Materials and Production departments – Toyota Production System (TPS) required
– Carries out supervisory responsibilities including training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
– Other duties may be assigned
Requirements of Production Manager – Automotive Parts Manufacturing:
– Must have 3-5 or more years of experience Automotive Quality as a quality engineer or sqe or supplier quality or customer quality
– Degree is a plus but is not required.
– Prior Quality experience in the Automotive Manufacturing or Automotive Parts
– Must be familiar with Quality standards (ISO14001, ISO/TS16949, QS-9000) and APQP – Advanced product Quality procedures.
– Must be able to travel to work with Vendors (local day trips, no overseas or out of state travel).
– Works with Engineers at suppliers – Quality Engineers and quality coordinators and quality techs. in an automotive manufacturing environment i.e. suppliers QC team.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification – some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Job Order Number||MS/AT2/26925|