An International Automotive Parts Manufacturing Company is searching for a dedicated Production Supervisor – Automotive Parts Manufacturing (DOE:$65,000) for their plant in Rome, GA area.
Please apply with your updated MS Word formatted resume.
Responsibilities of Production Supervisor:
– Lead the Quality Cost & Delivery (QCD) Performance for designated groups: Direct QCD initiatives: set targets, implement plans, track daily results, make appropriate adjustments in resource -planning in order to attain desired results.
– Drive actions for improvement: communicate with the Autonomous Production Unit Manager, Production Supervisors of other shifts, and support functions to ensure a transparent information flow, collaborate to define improvement areas and precise action plans.
– Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement methods (5S, TPM, 6M…).
– Manage the personnel issues of the assigned team:
– Ensure daily team management: assure appropriate headcount, ensure the respect of standardised work methods, assure presence on the floor to answer questions or address problems.
– Develop the team: ensure proper staffing, integrate new team members, foster individual development plans, advise and arrange for appropriate training, assure punctual job evaluations, etc.
– Ensure that working conditions are fully compliant with Group HSE standards: interfere in production line in case of safety risks and drive improvement of working conditions and ergonomics.
– Other duties may be assigned
Requirements of Production Supervisor:
– Must have 3-5 years of experience Automotive Quality as a quality engineer or sqe or supplier quality or customer quality
– Degree is a plus but is not required.
– Prior Quality experience in the Automotive Manufacturing or Automotive Parts
– Must be familiar with Quality standards (ISO14001, ISO/TS16949, QS-9000) and APQP – Advanced product Quality procedures.
– Must be able to travel to work with Vendors (local day trips, no overseas or out of state travel).
– Works with Engineers at suppliers – Quality Engineers and quality coordinators and quality techs. in an automotive manufacturing environment i.e. suppliers QC team.
– Work environment will include manufacturing plants, distributor facilities and offices. Thus, while performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
|Job Order Number||GA/AT2/26668|