An International Automotive Parts Manufacturing Company is searching for a dedicated Quality Assurance Manager (Full-time Direct, $65,000.00) for their plant in Augusta, GA area.
Please apply with your updated MS Word formatted resume.
Responsibilities of Quality Assurance Manager – Automotive Parts Manufacturing:
– Manage and supervise the activities of workers assigned in production, quality, materials, and maintenance area
– Responsible for achieving production goals and cost objectives
– Develop and implement activities in production area
– Involvement in the hiring, training, evaluation, termination, and orientation of production employees
– Prepare schedules, assign work to production staff and oversee the production flow
– Coordinate planning and scheduling of maintenance to equipment, machines, and facilities to minimize downtime
– Ensure on-time delivery of customer orders; analyzes inventory levels to assure on-time shipments
– Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Quality Assurance Manager – Automotive Parts Manufacturing:
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in manufacturing
– Strong communication skills (spoken/written/reading)
– Minimum 3 years of Internal Auditing experience regarding Quality Assurance ( TS16949, ISO14001, IATF 16949 ) and other manufacturing systems, methods, and standards
– Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP,
– Need to have strong knowledge and experience in automotive parts manufacturing
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification – some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Position||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Job Order Number||SC/AT2/27479|