An international Japanese manufacturing company is looking for an Translator & Interpreter – Japanese and English in Southeast (Full-time, Salary: DOE:$40,000)
Responsibilities of Translator & Interpreter – Japanese and English:
– Facilitate effective communication between two parties that do not speak a similar language by converting one spoken or written language to another.
– Attend conferences and meetings and act as official translator to mediate discussion.
– Translate foreign languages for clients in prison so they can understand prison officials.
– Relay concepts and ideas between languages.
– Translate spoken communication to sign language for hearing impaired audience.
– Convert written materials from one language into another, such as books, publications, or web pages.
– Create a new text in the target language that reproduces the content and style of the original.
– Edit and proofread text to accurately reflect language.
– Receive and submit assignments electronically.
– Use dictionaries and glossaries for reference.
– Employ computer-assisted translation.
– Facilitate communication for people with limited English proficiency.
– Translate languages at meetings such as attorney-client meetings, preliminary hearings, arraignments, depositions, and trials.
– Interpret both legal terminology and colloquial language.
– Read aloud documents in a language other than that in which they were written.
– Provide language services to healthcare patients with limited English proficiency.
– Translate patient materials and informational brochures issued by hospitals and medical facilities into another language.
– Accompany foreign visitor and facilitate communication between receiving party and visitors.
– Adapt a product or service for use in a different language and culture.
– Other duties assigned.
Requirements of Translator & Interpreter – Japanese and English:
– Bachelor’s degree in related discipline with minimum 1 years of professional
– Fluent in Japanese (Speaking, Writing, Reading)
– Fluent in English at a business level or higher (Speaking, Writing, Reading)
– Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite ( Word, Excel and PowerPoint )
– Communication skills
– Manufacturing / Technical translating experience or other related filed experience
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
|Position||Translator & Interpreter|
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||KY/AT2/26143|