We are currently looking for an Entry to Junior Level Account Manager for a global manufacturer to join their Sales team outside of Nashville, TN and help to maintain and grow relations with their clients.
An International Trading Company is seeking for a motivated Japanese / English Bilingual Accounting Manager.
Please apply with your most Updated MS Word resume.
Responsibilities for Japanese / English Bilingual Accounting Manager:
• Registration of Accounts Payables, classification of G/L accounts within SAP System
• Creation of invoices to Customers (Accounts Receivable), clarification of Deviations in terms of quantities, price and Quality in cooperation with other Geiger departments (e.g. Sales)
• Define and calculate provisions/accruals in cooperation with Headquarter at months end/years end.
• Fixed Asset Accounting in SAP
• Conversion Fixed Asset Accounting from Excel to SAP
• Create Bank transactions, ensure Bank Reconciliations, Transparency based on Bank Statements
• Responsible for Purchase Orders, and obtaining appropriate approvals
• Monthly Cash Flow forecasts and monthly review with headquarter.
• Support at Budget process, creation of Management Summary
• support analysis and clarification at Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet area
• Preparation of financial audits in cooperation with Headquarter and Tax adviser.
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Japanese / English Bilingual Accounting Manager:
• MUST have Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree or Higher with Business related disciplines
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Excellent communication skills (speaking, reading, and writing)
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
Salary :up to 75K
|Position||Japanese / English Bilingual Accounting Manager|