We are currently looking for an Entry to Junior Level Account Manager for a global manufacturer to join their Sales team outside of Nashville, TN and help to maintain and grow relations with their clients.
An International Trading Company is seeking for a motivated Japanese / English Bilingual Accounting Manager.
Please apply with your most Updated MS Word resume.
Responsibilities for Japanese / English Bilingual Accounting Manager:
• Registration of Accounts Payables, classification of G/L accounts within SAP System
• Creation of invoices to Customers (Accounts Receivable), clarification of Deviations in terms of quantities, price and Quality in cooperation with other Geiger departments (e.g. Sales)
• Define and calculate provisions/accruals in cooperation with Headquarter at months end/years end.
• Fixed Asset Accounting in SAP
• Conversion Fixed Asset Accounting from Excel to SAP
• Create Bank transactions, ensure Bank Reconciliations, Transparency based on Bank Statements
• Responsible for Purchase Orders, and obtaining appropriate approvals
• Monthly Cash Flow forecasts and monthly review with headquarter.
• Support at Budget process, creation of Management Summary
• support analysis and clarification at Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet area
• Preparation of financial audits in cooperation with Headquarter and Tax adviser.
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Japanese / English Bilingual Accounting Manager:
• MUST have Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree or Higher with Business related disciplines
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Excellent communication skills (speaking, reading, and writing)
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
Salary :up to 75K
|Position||Japanese / English Bilingual Accounting Manager|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.