Organic Chemist – Formulation Development
An International Chemical Manufacturing Company is seeking an Organic Chemist with Formulation lab experience in Western Tennessee .This company is focused on environmental products such as Herbicides, Pesticides, and insecticides.
Please apply with your resume in an MS Word attachment
NO visa support is available for this position
Responsibilities for Organic Chemist :
• Assist with all formulation development tasks within chemical laboratory setting
• Perform regular quality testing of chemicals to verify safety in products
• Organic compound purification via column chromatography, distillation, etc.
• Characterization of intermediates and final compounds by NMR, mass spectrometry, and other techniques as required.
• Preparation and presentation of weekly reports summarizing progress and future work.
• Basic lab maintenance and upkeep.
Minimum Requirements Organic Chemist:
• MUST BE willing to train in Japan for 3-4 months
• Must have experience with development of formulations for herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, or similar products
• S. (B.Sc.) in Chemistry or Organic Chemistry
• 5 years’ experience with organic chemistry
• Strong desire to work in an innovative research setting.
• Must be comfortable working with up to 3L of organic solvent.
• Excellent interpersonal and math skills.
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters. We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
U – the job seeker
|Job Order Number||MY3/26731|