Are you passionate and enthusiastic about a career in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Chemical or Electronics/Semi-Conductor industries? Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions is an international recruiting firm with offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Japan. Our services are based on the needs of our clients and we connect them with qualified candidates in these fields. We take the time to understand your background and what it is you are looking for. Activ8 has a solid track record in placing candidates in long-term, direct-hire positions as well as temporary positions that fit the needs of both the client and YOU – the job seeker.
An Automation System Distributor is now looking for an Application Engineer in Knoxville, TN area.
Compensation: Depending on experience (Up to 80K)
Location: Knoxville, TN
Responsibilities of Applications Engineer:
• Work with customers to customize, troubleshoot, program, and repair existing and new systems
• Coordinate Kaizen structure for the improvement of customer’s systems
• Documenting project requirements/components for client installs
• Provide technical support for customers
• Provide training of PLC, AGC systems for customers
• Communicate and work close with other engineering departments
• Travel to customer’s plant to work on the projects (up to 50% on monthly basis)
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Applications Engineer:
• Must be skilled in PLC or HMI programming
• Must have basic knowledge of AutoCAD drawings
• Must have at least an Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or in related field
• 3 year’s experience of PLC programming / Electrical Engineering / Controls Engineering is preferred.
• Great communication skills (Speaking, listening, reading)
• Be able to work responsibly and effectively in a multicultural environment
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.