Responsibilities Of The Automation Engineer
• Develop electrical design, schematics and drawings in AutoCAD
• Interpret mechanical design drawings for electrical requirements • Develop electrical bill of materials
• Power up electrical systems and configure hardware per application specifications
• Work with electrical technician to commission systems
• Review and design plant controls network
• Review, repair, troubleshoot and redesign current and legacy electronics
• Write user manuals to communicate functionality of developed electronics systems
Qualifications Of The Automation Engineer
• BS degree in engineering (Electrical or Computer Science) or related discipline Highly Preferred
• 2+ years of experience in the automation industry, 5+ years preferred
• Proficient in Design/Drafting Tools AutoCAD and SolidWorks
• Proficient in Programming Logic Controllers (PLC) (e.g. Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron)
• Configuring and designing HMI systems (e.g. Allen Bradley, EXOR)
• AC & DC Drive configuration (e.g. Control technique, Siemens, Lenze, Omron)
• Servo and VFD experience • Familiar with various Motion Controllers/Actuators (e.g. Yasakawa, FANUC, Kuka) • Familiar with thin client and data acquisition server
• Familiar with industrial networks
• Experience and skill in troubleshooting control system issues.
• Ability to manage large project orders or multiple projects at once.
• Strong problem solving, decision making and collaboration skills.
|Position||Automation/ Electrical Engineer|
|Job Order Number||#26399|