A global automotive parts manufacturer in the Henryville, IN area, right across from Louisville, is seeking a Maintenance Technician for their manufacturing team
• Diagnoses malfunctioning machinery using computer-based techniques.
• Makes changes to PLC programs. Writes simple programs.
• Maintains PLC & CNC backup library for all equipment operational programs.
• Installs, programs, and diagnoses microprocessor controllers and systems.
• Installs, maintains, and repairs power supply wiring, conduit, and substation equipment for production machines.
• Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electrical equipment such as transformers, motors, and circuit boards.
• Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
•Electrical and mechanical maintenance on industrial manufacturing equipment
• At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Automated or Automotive equipment experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Electronic Parts / Mechanical systems.
• Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
|Job Order Number||27727 EV|