An international manufacturer in the Cleveland, OH area suburbs are searching for candidates for a Field Service Technician opportunity to perform a variety of work in maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting of manufacturing machinery
• Install, repair and do preventive maintenance on machines in the field
• Troubleshooting and customer support over the phone
• Follow a predictive maintenance schedule.
• Emergency equipment repair and troubleshooting.
• Write instruction manuals and procedures for new machines
• Repairing and testing of defective parts
• Quality Control
• Forklift driving and operation
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
• Associate’s Degree or Professional Certification in Electrical/Machine Technician or related fields
• At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Automated or Automotive equipment experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Electronic Parts / Mechanical systems.
• Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
• Able to travel on short notice both domestic and regionally
• Able to work nights and weekends as requested.
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs
• This position will not support visa sponsorship
• This position will not support relocation costs
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
|Job Order Number||27468 EV|