A global automotive parts manufacturer in the greater Lafayette, IN, area is seeking an entry level Manufacturing Engineer in their manufacturing team.
• Support, develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
• Evaluate equipment & processes to eliminate failures and to increase productivity.
• Design and analyze workflow, work force utilization, space requirements, and layout of equipment for maximum efficiency.
• If machining process, develop and maintain NC cutting programs and select, analyze and source all cutting tools required for manufacturing.
• Participate in cost reduction activities.
• Work closely with members of Manufacturing and quality to support company targets for COST, QUALITY, and DELIVERY.
• Other duties may be assigned.
•Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred in an engineering field
•Excellent communication skills (speaking, reading, and writing)
•Strong hands on engineering experience
•Knowledge of machine G&M code programming
|Job Order Number||27825 EV|