An international manufacturer in the Ottawa, IL area is searching for candidates for a Service Technician opportunity
• Install, repair and do preventive maintenance on machines in the field
• Troubleshooting and customer support over the phone
• Follow a predictive maintenance schedule.
• Emergency equipment repair and troubleshooting.
• AC/DC control circuits as well as AC-VFD motor controls
• Repairing and testing of defective parts
• PLC programming & troubleshooting
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
• At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Automated or Automotive equipment experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Electronic Parts / Mechanical systems.
• Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs
|Job Order Number||26592 EV|