A leading international manufacturing corporation in Southern Michigan is searching for a Lead Equipment Maintenance person.
– Travel client-side for equipment maintenance and repair
– Skillful repair and maintenance using hand and power tools, hydraulic shears and presses, and welding equipment
– Troubleshoot and maintain pneumatic and electrical equipment
– Monitor work areas for unsafe conditions or violations of standard operating procedures
– Oversee and mentor a maintenance team
– Examine systems or facilities to determine needed installations or repairs
– Interpret blueprints and specifications to construct templates and lay out reference points
– Confer with several departments to coordinate work activities
– Develop and evaluate maintenance policy and procedure
– Monitor inventory and ensure adequate working conditions
– Inspect and measure work using hand tools and gauges to verify conformance to standards
– 3+ years’ experience in Maintenance, working with electrical and mechanical systems including pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLC’s
– Able to understand ladder logic and motor control circuits
– Several years of leadership experience
– Ability to work a 12-hour shift 3 days a week, Fri. – Sun. or Sat. – Mon. (You will be paid for 40 hr./week)
– Prior experience in the automotive industry or Japanese companies is a plus!
|Position||Equipment Maintenance Lead|
|Job Order Number||27183|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.