Are you passionate and enthusiastic about a career in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Chemical or Electronics/Semi-Conductor industries? Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions is an international recruiting firm with offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Japan. Our services are based on the needs of our clients and we connect them with qualified candidates in these fields. We take the time to understand your background and what it is you are looking for. Activ8 has a solid track record in placing candidates in long-term, direct-hire positions as well as temporary positions that fit the needs of both the client and YOU – the job seeker.
A Global Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is now seeking an energetic and motivated Marketing Manager – Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Manufacture near Atlanta, GA.
Job Description of Marketing Manager – Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Manufacture
– Manage assigned marketing / brand management activities to increase sales, market share and profitability
– Develop and manage market share estimation process that uses industry estimates combined with internal forecasting to provide early indication of market trends
– Analyze market activity, develop comprehensive reporting needed to meet a wide range of request types, and present findings and recommendations to senior leadership and internal stakeholders including but not limited to marketing, product management, sales and supply chain
– Manage the market strategy and deliver support to the Corporate Planning cycle.
– Accountable for preparation of an unbiased view of the competitive landscape based on an in-depth analysis of the data
– Monitor the effectiveness of and identify and pursue opportunities for improving the company’s market, customer and general analytic capabilities
– Leverage the usage of market and customer intelligence through liaison with Corporate and Commercial teams and the sharing of a variety of presentations and reports
– Other job duties are assigned as required
Job Requirements of Marketing Manager – Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Manufacture
– Bachelor Degree with Marketing, Business, or related filed
– At least 5 years of Market Research, Brands Management experience in the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry
– Over the counter (OTC) healthcare industry is preferred
– Strong analytical skills both qualitative and quantitative research
– SPSS or other statistical software experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Organized and time management skills
– Some travel is required including internationally (20%)
– While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification – some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
This position is required to work in a manufacturing environment facility. When in the plant, the worker is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Hard hats, steel toe safety shoes, and safety glasses are required in all production areas
“Direct applicants only.”
“We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.”